Open by appointment at 55 Lake Street, Nashua, NH. Contact me at info@brooklinestreetstudio.com for more information.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sneak Peeks

Kris (Cricket Acres Studio) and I were interviewed for Chronicle this morning! They are taping a segment on bargain hunting and we were thrilled to be included. We started off the interview in Kris' garage, where our antiquing businesses began with bi-annual "upscale yard sales." We also taped over at the Spaulding Cooperage as Kris and I described our bargain finds and what we did to transform them. The episode should air in a few weeks--I'll pass on the details as I get them. Here are a few photos of the filming in Kris' garage:


That's Kris, sanding away! She plans to add casters to this trunk and transform it into a coffee table.



My next sneak peek is of my new studio space! It's still in the works, but I'm thrilled to move operations to a location outside of my house (it's no fun tripping over half-finished furniture projects on my way to the coffee maker!). The space is at an old mill in Nashua, NH. The other studios on my floor will be home to two artists, a photographer, a floral designer, and a yoga studio. Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment