Open by appointment at 55 Lake Street, Nashua, NH. Contact me at info@brooklinestreetstudio.com for more information.

Friday, August 19, 2011

NH Antiques Week and From out of the Woods

Antiques week has come and gone, but I'm still playing blog catch-up, so here are some pics of my space set up for the big kick-off event at From out of the Woods:

This is an old drafting table that needed a new top. I cut a piece of 1" plywood and covered the top in old Victorian architectural drawings.



A close-up of the top after 3 coats of poly:



Had about fifteen old register/receipt holders. They are great for displaying photos or simply keeping track of important notes.



I filled the wall going down the stairs. Love the look of a buch of these grouped together.



Here is the first view coming down into the stairs in my space. I love the set of drawers. This piece needed a new top, plus I added the metal casters and numbers to on the porcelain knobs.





This is one of my favorites!




Started off as this old tool box I picked up on a buying trip in CT/NY.



I used the rest of the box to make these two pieces, which I brought to From out of the Woods yesterday.




I had no idea what I wanted to do with this piece when I bought it, but I love how it turned out: wall cubbies, chalkboard and desk!

Have a happy day!
-Michelle

1 comment: