Open by appointment at 55 Lake Street, Nashua, NH. Contact me at info@brooklinestreetstudio.com for more information.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Shopping Trip


Wow, it sure has been a while since I've posted pics from a shopping trip.  This was a small take, but that's because I'm saving my cash for the flea market!!!!  Open this coming Sunday!!!!!  Ooohhh, I really hope it's a good one!  In the meantime, here are a few treasures from a recent trip with my partner-in-crime, Kris Vogelsang, of Cricket Acres:


This double pulley rescued from an old barn will make a great hanger for a diy light fixture...


These rusty old finials are destined for greatness as bookends...


Don't know what I will do with these old tags, but love the shape!


This old twine holder is a keeper...



Barn door slides...ooohh, I have so many ideas!


Fun red tags...think these will end up on my Etsy site...




Don't know if I'll be able to part with these Marine's field glassess.  They are gorgeous!  Ahh, the occupational hazards of dealing in antiques...what to keep...what to sell?

Have a happy day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. decisions...decisions, always tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always welcome to turn my home into the museum of all those items you just did not want to part with....you could come visit anytime :-) Spring has me ready to put everything outside on the lawn and start over :-)

    ReplyDelete