Open by appointment at 55 Lake Street, Nashua, NH. Contact me at info@brooklinestreetstudio.com for more information.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Now at Mill City Antiques!



I'm thrilled to announce that Brookline Street can now be found at Mill City Antiques, in Manchester, NH!  I moved in today and am thoroughly exhausted!  As invigorating as it is to create a new space...schlepping furniture all over creation is just plain draining!  On the up side, I ran into several friends while moving into my space; a couple from church, a dealer friend from Sage Farm, the other dealer-friend who tipped me off to this place (thanks, "D").  Honestly, I'm wiped out but happy.  Great day and great move!

Now...let's take a look at my space...








Okay, so I really am exhausted and must end here.  Go to Mill City!!!  You will not be disappointed!!!  It is located in the Waumbec Mill, 250 Commercial Street, Manchester, NH.  Open Monday through Saturday, 10-6, Sunday, 12-5.

Hope to see you there!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment