Open by appointment at 55 Lake Street, Nashua, NH. Contact me at info@brooklinestreetstudio.com for more information.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Bye, Bye, Brookline Street


Today, my celebration is bittersweet. The process of selling my home has been less-than-pleasant. As anyone out there selling a house in this market knows, selling a home (especially an antique) is a less-than-fruitful venture. Yet, I'm incredibly relieved to be able to turn the page on this stage of life and open up a new chapter. In other words, I've never been so happy to lose so much money! C'est la vie! Life will go on and I pray God will bless my family in the midst of (and through) this mess!

Today, my semi-happy is the sale of my house. Off to new ventures, new opportunities, a new life. Scarey? Yes. Exciting? Yes. Blessed? I sure pray so.

No comments:

Post a Comment